Below are a collection of articles related to the late Master Lu Jun Hong (盧台長) of Guan Yin Citta (Xin Ling Fa Men 心灵法门) in this blog (there is also another section in my Health blog specifically on illness):
I have been researching on the cause and treatment of illness for more than 10 years. While the various methods I have discovered does offer some relief, it is not completely effective for some people. The more I research, the more I discover there is more to the illness than merely genetics, physical, lifestyle or emotions. Some illnesses have a spiritual element in them. An illness of spiritual cause can only be solve via spiritual practice or intervention.
My research then brought to me to spiritual ways of overcoming illness. I have studied a number of methods and find again, there was no permanent solution. When I come across the videos of the late Master Lu Jun Hong of Guan Yin Citta (Xin Ling Fa Men 心灵法门), I find that he had a lot of the answers I was searching for. I looked over a hundred of his videos, interviews and read his books. I also read about the reviews and criticism over his teachings.
From all this, what I can say is that there are many approaches to help someone. However in order for a person to develop genuine faith, we must be able to solve the problems and woes that the person is experiencing. If not, all talk and no prove would not impress anyone.
I am a practicing Buddhist but under another sect for more than 20 years. Hence, I am not affiliated, neither am I a member of Guan Yin Citta. I am just someone who feel the suffering for others and wish to help. Master Lu has established some methods which seemed to appeal and help many.
Please note I am not writing all these to go into debate with those who opposed to his methods. I could relate to a lot of things he said based on my experience as well as teachings from other teachers. In the end, those who follow his methods are essentially doing their own spiritual practice and helping themselves. One need to practice to see for oneself if it is suited and truly effective or not.
For more information related to his teachings, you can refer to the resources below. If you are interested, it is best to contact the branch nearest to your location or country to speak to them for further guidance:
- Guan Yin Citta branches worldwide (https://xinlingfamen.info/contact/)
- Guan Yin Citta Malaysia branch: https://gyph.org/en/
- Beginner’s practice (for Malaysians https://gyph.org/en/guan-yin-citta-golden-practices/)
YouTube playlist for beginners:
Other YouTube channels with other language translations:
- Guan Yin Citta Buddhism 4Sage (this channel is started by someone who discovered Master Lu’s teachings and wanted to make the resources available in English): https://www.youtube.com/user/andywin08
- Guan Yin Citta English Translation菩提智慧: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY30MnF6UIzsXXV8JruJJug
- Guan Yin Citta Buddhism 心灵法门 (contains also some talks in English subtitles): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldDLhEQp08hPYkBManAQSA
- 卢台长观世音菩萨心灵法门 Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door – check their playlist section for videos with English translations: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuupstmJXSQBhUYr64R8BYQ/playlists
Free Books and series:
- Buddhism in Plain Terms article series: https://orientalradio.com.sg/category/en-master-lu-buddhism-in-plain-terms/
- Journey to the Heavens and Underworld (interesting stories to read)
- Testimony Sharing: https://orientalradio.com.sg/category/en-testimony-sharing/
- Free ebooks (https://www.guanyincitta.info/ then scroll down to ebooks section). The books on Metaphysics contained a lot of useful tips for daily living.
I also found out there are a lot of useful apps that be downloaded to help with chanting. Go to Playstore and search “Guan Yin Citta”: