The following is the integrated map for the major railways plying various locations in the Klang Valley (KL and Selangor). Please click to enlarge the map:
It consists of railway services of the following channels:
The available rail lines are:
1. KTM Laluan Seremban (KTM Seremban Line)
2. KTM Laluan Pelabuan Klang (KTM Port Klang Line)
3. LRT Laluan Ampang (LRT Ampang Line)
4. LRT Laluan Sri Petaling (LRT Sri Petaling Line)
5. LRT Laluan Kelana Jaya (LRT Kelana Jaya Line)
6. ERL Laluan KLIA Express (KL Sentral- KLIA- KLIA2)
7. ERL Laluan KLIA Transit (KL Sentral- KLIA- KLIA2 but stopping in between)
8. Laluan Monorel KL (KL Monorail Lime)
9. MRT Laluan Sungai Buloh- Kajang (MRT Sungai Buloh-Kajang Line)
10. KTM Laluan Terminal Skypark (KTM Terminal Skypark line)
B1: BRT Laluan Sunway (BRT Sunway Line)
Some place where the railway lines intersect:
KL Sentral: It connects the KTM Kommuter, LRT Kelana Line, ERL and Monorail.
For example, if you wish to go to Bukit Bintang, you can take the monorail to Bukit Bintang stop (Lot 10, Sunway Wang, Pavillion, Low Yat malls) or Imbi stop (Berjaya Times Square shopping mall),
- if you are from Subang Jaya or Wangsa Maju, just hop on the LRT to KL Sentral. From there, get down to take the monorail to take you to Bukit Bintang or Imbi stops.
- if you are from Klang, take the KTM Kommuter to KL Sentral and then switch to KL Monorail.
Masjid Jamek: It connects LRT of Kelana Jaya line, Sri Petaling Line and Ampang Line. Example you stay in Sri Petaling but wish to visit KLCC area. You would then take the LRT Seri Petaling line and stop at Masjid Jamek station. Then get down and go through the connecting route (now it is all connected with signage) to the LRT Kelana Jaya line and board the train to KLCC station.