For the entire month of April 2011, Colgate is sponsoring free dental check-ups and freebies at selected dental clinic nationwide. The objective is to educate Malaysians over the value of regular dental check-up and keeping good health. This is jointly organised with the Malaysian Dental Association.
To check on the list of participating clinics, go to www.colgate.com.my and then click on the free dental checkup banner which would lead you to http://www.oralhealthmonth.com.my/. At Get a Free Checkup, select your state to locate the address and phone number of the dental clinic closest to you.
Some terms and conditions:
- selected clinics nationwide only
- valid from 1 to 30 April 2011
- before going, to call the clinic to make an appointment
- not inclusive of additional treatments, xrays, etc.
Dental healthcare is very expensive. You can also check out articles that I’ve written about dental (due to my personal ongoing dental issues):
- If you have lots of problems with your gum and teeth, could it be boundary issues?
- Having toothache, ear pain, sinus, headache and sore throat at the same time?
- What could cause constantly recurring tooth problems- toothache, infections
- How I dealt with a throbbing toothache
- Tooth Extraction Sometimes is Necessary
- Problem with Your Teeth & Kidney- could be related