Update: Hinode now sells items at mostly RM6 each however they have certain items that are more expensive. For example I bought a durable cloth bag for RM15 which I find it useful to carry heavy items, groceries and general items when I am going out.
Hinode Shop is a shop that sells budget items for mostly
RM5 RM6 each. Now they have a membership card- in which if you swipe after each purchase, you will get one item RM5 RM6 each free after you make 10 purchases- ie buy 10 free 1.
The shop sell all kinds of stuff- photo frames, greeting cards, origami paper, decorative items, note books, bowls, bags, gift items and many other souvenior items. Quite similar to Daiso.
Usually, I doubt most people would buy gifts from this shop- because sometimes the receipient may not be happy about a RM5 gift. Mostly it is bought for personal use.
Hinode Outlets in Malaysia:
- Kuala Lumpur: Mid Valley Megamall, Parkson The Mall, Carrefour Wangsa Maju, Jusco AU2 Keramat, Wangsa Walk Mall, Jusco Mahkota Cheras
- Selangor: Sunway Pyramid, 1 Utama (New Wing), SACC Mall Shah Alam, Carrefour Subang Jaya, Carrefour Tun Hussein Onn, Giant Kelana Jaya, Giant Batu Caves, Giant Shah Alam, Giant Bandar Kinrara, Giant Putra Heights, Giant Klang Sentral, Tesco Selayang, Tesco Shah Alam, Tesco Setia Alam, Tesco Puchong, Tesco Kajang, Jusco Taman Equine, Jusco Bukit Tinggi
- Melaka: Dataran Pahlawan Melaka, Giant Melaka, Tesco Melaka, Tesco Cheng, Jusco Bandaraya Melaka
- Perak: Tesco Station 18 Ipoh, Tesco Ipoh, Giant Ipoh
- Pahang: East Coast Mall Kuantan, Giant Kuantan
- Johor: Plaza Angsana, Sutera Mall, Jusco Bukit Indah, Jusco Taman Universiti, Jusco Tebrau City, Jusco Permas Jaya, Giant Plentong, Giant Nusa Bestari, Tesco Desa Tebrau, Tesco Plentong, Tesco Setia Alam, Tesco Bukit Indah
- Kedah: Giant Sungai Petani, Tesco Sungai Petani, Tesco Mergong
- Penang: Sunway Carnival, Tesco Penang, Tesco Extra Prai, Jusco Seberang Prai, Carrefour Prai