Home » shopping » Hinode- shop selling items for RM5

Hinode- shop selling items for RM5

by Yin on February 27, 2011

Hinode Shop is a shop that sells budget items for mostly RM5 each. Now they have a membership card- in which if you swipe after each purchase, you will get one item RM5 free after you make 10 purchases- ie buy 10 free 1.

The shop sell all kinds of stuff- photo frames, greeting cards, origami paper,  decorative items, note books, bowls, bags, gift items and many other souvenior items. Quite similar to Daiso.

Usually, I doubt most people would buy gifts from this shop- because sometimes the receipient may not be happy about a RM5 gift. Mostly it is bought for personal use.

Since so there are inquiries, I’ve taken the time to find out more information about the Hinode Shop Friendly Card (updated on 1 April 2012):

How the card works:

• Redeem any Hinode merchandise except consignment item
  • Purchase of RM10  entitle to 1 point
  • Accumulation of 10 points entitle to redeem a RM5 merchandise
  • Not valid with any other discount/ promotion
  • Card must be presented at time of purchase
  • Can be used at any Hinode shop outlets
  • the latest accumulation of points will be updated two weeks after purchase
  • ATS reserve the right to adjust or amend benefits and conditions at any time without prior notice

Hinode Outlets in Malaysia:

• Kuala Lumpur: Mid Valley Megamall, Parkson The Mall, Carrefour Wangsa Maju, Jusco AU2 Keramat, Wangsa Walk Mall, Jusco Mahkota Cheras
  • Selangor: Sunway Pyramid, 1 Utama (New Wing), SACC Mall Shah Alam, Carrefour Subang Jaya, Carrefour Tun Hussein Onn, Giant Kelana Jaya, Giant Batu Caves, Giant Shah Alam, Giant Bandar Kinrara, Giant Putra Heights, Giant Klang Sentral, Tesco Selayang, Tesco Shah Alam, Tesco Setia Alam, Tesco Puchong, Tesco Kajang, Jusco Taman Equine, Jusco Bukit Tinggi
  • Melaka: Dataran Pahlawan Melaka, Giant Melaka, Tesco Melaka, Tesco Cheng, Jusco Bandaraya Melaka
  • Perak: Tesco Station 18 Ipoh, Tesco Ipoh, Giant Ipoh
  • Pahang: East Coast Mall Kuantan, Giant Kuantan
  • Johor: Plaza Angsana, Sutera Mall, Jusco Bukit Indah, Jusco Taman Universiti, Jusco Tebrau City, Jusco Permas Jaya, Giant Plentong, Giant Nusa Bestari, Tesco Desa Tebrau, Tesco Plentong, Tesco Setia Alam, Tesco Bukit Indah
  • Kedah: Giant Sungai Petani, Tesco Sungai Petani, Tesco Mergong
  • Penang: Sunway Carnival, Tesco Penang, Tesco Extra Prai, Jusco Seberang Prai, Carrefour Prai

Check point: http://atsw.myvnc.com/ats_vip

Free mobile download (MMS, games, and more): www.quantum88.com/hinode

Custmer care: +603-6259 2707 (atsw@streamyx.com)

If you like this post, say thanks by sharing it:

{ 24 comments }

christine August 30, 2011 at 10:35 pm

how do i check my point it my card

Yin September 3, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Perhaps to check with the counter

Lee October 10, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Can i know how to check how many point i have?

hana December 2, 2011 at 9:37 pm

Hye, maybe u interested want to leasing shoplot in Mydin Bukit Jambul Penang, can contact me Nurhana 0174099769

Mara March 27, 2012 at 8:39 pm

Dear Hinode Management,
Good day,
I have one complain. Why the fragrance oil “Heavenly Garden” has been missed in Hinode shops? Every Hinode branch I go to, looking for this specific item, I can’t find it, and the workers there told me that Heavenly Garden is “no more”, Hinode stopped producing it.

May I ask why?

Yin March 31, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Hi Mara,
I am sorry, this is not the Hinode website. I am also not sure why they have discontinued the fragrance.

yu May 4, 2012 at 9:54 pm

hello,hinode shop have sell spongebob pencil case?

Ng Shwuan September 15, 2012 at 11:10 pm

I’m very sorry I mistaken this as the Hinode’s shop official website xDDD Sorry!! But I realize it too late and couldn’t delete my previous post! xD Sorry for the trouble @@

Yin September 16, 2012 at 9:08 am

Dear Ng,
It’s okay, many people mistake this as the official site too. Usually for your request (in your earlier comment), you can try to write in to Hinode to check if it is possible. All the best

christina October 2, 2012 at 5:54 pm

how do i check my point it my card

Yin October 16, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Hi Christina, you can call Hinode to check with them.

ED November 23, 2012 at 10:13 am

I’m a regular customer at Mid Vally Hinode Store but I very dissapointed when yesterday i bought a wall clock at the store RM 5. After 1 hour plus i pass by the store on the way to car park, my friend and I saw a new design wall clock. Then I request 1 of the staff to exchange due to before that my friend & I not seen the wall clock display. I try to slowly talk to the staff but the attitude and the reason she give me is because the price had punch at the cashier counter. I believe every retail store have the refund or exchange, or void transaction function at the EPOS or cashier counter. Furthermore, I just want to exchange the item which is more expensive and i willing to pay for the additional for the price.

Stef January 8, 2013 at 11:54 pm

http://atsw.myvnc.com/ats_vip cannot be found, How to check point rather than call??? any other website?? and anyone know the original website for Hinode?

hainon ahmat January 29, 2013 at 12:17 am

I’m interested buying fragrance items for my business in Melaka. So appreciate if you could channel me where to get mentioned items at minimum quantity.

Pls advise.

hainon ahmat January 29, 2013 at 12:19 am

Mentioned items are useful, reasonable price and also attractive.

chew March 5, 2013 at 6:06 pm

pls help me check for this below two card point.

thank you help.
(Message edited)

Yin March 8, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Hi Chew, I have checked for you and Hinode shop mentioned they need the physical card to check your points. You need to visit the nearest Hinode shop for their counter staff to check for you.

Jothi May 2, 2013 at 10:35 am

Hi,
Take note that 1Utama Hinode purchases does not accumulate any points. I have been doing my purchases at 1U Hinode for the past 2 years and last Xmas I purchases gifts for RM200+, but 2 days ago, I checked my points at different Hinode outlet and shocked that I only have 2 points.
Everytime I show my card at Hinode 1U, the cashier reception would say they cant check my balance as there is a system issue. But then, assured me that the points will be added to the card.
After 2 years, with many purchases, it is disappointing to know that all the points are not accumulated to the card due to system error in 1U Hinode.

sulosha May 24, 2013 at 3:15 pm

why the website ( atsw.myvnc.com/ats_vip) is can’t open?
sooo how can i check my points in internet?

Yin June 5, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Hi Sulosha….
A Hinode staff informed me that need the physical card to check on points. There is no options to check online.

joey July 27, 2013 at 3:53 pm

45 minites ago, i was in your shop at Tasco,Kepong. The service is
Very bad and not comfortable and not even friendly. When i made my payment they straight away give you a new card and asked for payment. Then i said i already have a member card , i don’t want to have another one but they were not listen at all…it is very intolerable and i look further to your enhancement of customer service!

Yin July 28, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Hi Joey….sorry to hear about your experience with Hinode. This site is my blog and not official Hinode website hence I am sorry I cannot help you.

However I did had that experience once at another outlet…even though the staff was not so persistent as yours. Perhaps they have been assigned with a high target to sell the cards and therefore it may explain the persistence.

Sher Lynn August 25, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Did u sell glass bottles

alreina August 28, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Hai…sya bminat utk mbeli brngn hinode…tp masalanya di sbh xda tu jedai hinode…mcmna utk mbeli scara borong…sbb sya bcdng utk bniaga utk brngn hinode…010 9466 676 alreina sbh.

Comments on this entry are closed.

{ 1 trackback }